Friday 29 April 2011

Happy Happy Happy!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It's been crazy busy. Also life is more "normal" here in the states and I'm not going to exciting places that no one else has gone to. We are having a great time. I didn't think that when we came back to America for a visit that I would be this happy. Well, I was kind of hoping I wouldn't be this happy. It has been wonderful being able to drive around, shop, and even grocery shopping.  My husband has been working like crazy doing different jobs to help save up for the next year of bills we still have here in the states. We've been able to see more friends and the great grandparents are up from Florida so we've been able to see them. Now we're waiting for my mom to come from Colorado in a few weeks.

The visa has been processed. I can't tell you what a relief it is to have it all done. I sent it priority mail to the UK Home Agency last week and had it in my hands by the end of the week. The only thing that is really weird is that they didn't give me any other paper work except for the visa that is pasted in my passport. I'll have to call them when we get back to figure out how much I can work and how much. But it's DONE! Months of worrying and it's all done. The visa is for two years and after those two years I can apply for it again and hopefully get it for an indefine time.

We have a nice quiet weekend ahead with friends and then another busy week hanging out. Now I'm watching the wedding and enjoying watching  part of history. We have been taking loads of pictures, but my husband forgot the card to put them on our computer, so I'll have to wait until we get back to Ireland to post more pictures. However, I did get an iphone from R's uncle L to use as an ipod so I was able to take some pictures of us hanging out.





Walking around in the backyard in her wellies!

Enjoying Sabbath School

Watching some hockey

oíche mhaith

No comments:

Post a Comment